Become a Member
Any organization can become a Member of ACCH provided they:
- Have a fundamental interest in HIV, STBBIs and related issues; and
- Agree with the objects of the Society; and
- Pay such membership fees as may, from time to time, be determined by the Board.
- Each member is entitled to appoint, from its Board and/or its staff, one Voting Member to represent the member and to vote on its behalf at all meetings of ACCH.
- Members can attend at no cost, ACCH skills building and special events.
- Members have access to Harm Reduction Supplies and Safer Sex Supplies at Bulk purchasing prices.
- Members play a pivotal role in strengthening the collective voice, advocating for change, and supporting HIV work at the provincial level.
- Membership provides multiple opportunities to network and partner with your peers in HIV and related work.